Tempest - Brave New World IPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never even heard of it before, but the breweries website says that the hops are COLUMBUS, CENTENNIAL, CHINOOK, CITRA. Excuse block capitals, it was copypasta from their site.

Me either. But just having the grain and hops, you'll get a tad close but yeast is the real bugger. That's where the taste depth really comes in. Got to find out the yeast.

Me either. But just having the grain and hops, you'll get a tad close but yeast is the real bugger. That's where the taste depth really comes in. Got to find out the yeast.

Email the brewery and all of they use their own strain of if they use a commercial one.

Email the brewery and all of they use their own strain of if they use a commercial one.

Definitely email them. I sent a message to them about two years ago and got a reply regarding the hops in Long White Cloud.
The owner/brewer was called Gavin Meikeljohn from New Zealand which was the inspiration for Long white Cloud, full of NZ hops ( green bullit, rudi, motueka cascade and nelson Sauvin) No mention of the yeast though!

Back