Thanks, to our sponsor thehomebrewcompany.co.uk

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewDan

Landlord.
Reaction score
Not too sure where this is best placed,

But I just wanted to say thanks to our sponsor thehomebrewcompany.co.uk, I placed an order with them late one night for grains/kits etc and a fermenter, as usual it arrived very quickly.

For me, this was the first time anything arrived damaged (the fermenter), a quick email over to them and a day later I had another brand new fermenter sitting with me, and an apologetic email! That's what I call service :thumb: Would you get this sort of service from a high street retailer that happens to stock home brew related products???? I think not!!

Will most defiantly continue to place orders with them, as I said this is the only problem I have ever encountered, and it was sorted out lightning fast! can highly recommend to anyone who has not yet used them,

Cheers to the lads/lasses that work there :cheers:

That's how I judge a company. How they resolve problems. Good to hear you had good service. Not sure what happened to the old retail mantra. 'The customer is always right' They obviously haven't forgotten it. :thumb:

From my experience when I worked in the call centre for Home Serve, the customer isn't always right, or at least the customer likes to use the phrase "What about the customer always being right?" when they're not covered for something xD

Glad to hear you had a good experience with them, I may try them out, but I like going to actual shops to buy everything I need, never been too keen on online shopping.

Why are you going to use them defiantly, though? ;) hahah :cheers:

Must say I'm impressed with them too. I ordered my kits on the Sunday. They arrived on the Tuesday. Ok there were two minor bits missing but one email later I had them. It's not just about the speed of the service bit their efficiency on resolving issues. Will use them again for sure.

hmmm white labs yeast vial £6. delivery £6.95. not sure I'll be ordering anything from them any time soon

Latest posts

Back