THAT HOMEBREW TASTE!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old, stale, out of date extract . . . particularly Liquid, is very susceptible to THT.

I've had great results using fresh kits (and I mean a couple of days after canning) and the LME extract used in the Design a Brew range is superb.

Get the 2 can kits with the longest BB dates and use a decent yeast and you will reduce THT considerably

Interesting, I've never checked the dates on any of my kits. If all grain does sort it though then that's my problem solved. Won't be long until I can put it to the test.

Kyral210 said:
I really wish another author would pull his finger out and deliver on his promise to write a good UK Based brewing book

Maybe you should? Maybe we could make a wiki on this website and write the guide together? The THBF guide to brewing?

Now theres a good idea... :hmm:

I'm still waiting on A Le Mans book that was supposedly being written :thumb: :D :whistle:

Just actually worked out ESB hasn't been back to reply after starting the thread and matter of fact never been back to the site since he posted :lol:

muddydisco said:
I'm still waiting on A Le Mans book that was supposedly being written :thumb: :D :whistle:

I think everyone is :lol: :lol:

We keep making hints that we want him to write it all down.

Hint Hint.

Sparge Pervert said:
Kyral210 said:
I really wish another author would pull his finger out and deliver on his promise to write a good UK Based brewing book

Maybe you should? Maybe we could make a wiki on this website and write the guide together? The THBF guide to brewing?

Now theres a good idea... :hmm:

This.

Kyral210 said:

Well, actually this... Ooops!

Latest posts

Back