THBF 2010 Glass Slogan......the VOTE!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please vote for the THBF 2010 Pint Glass Slogan....

• Bru4u "Warning Beer With Flavour!"

• AdrianTrace "Feck Testing Zone"

• Dunfie "Beware of Expensive Imitations"

• Prolix "Feck Test" (printed in reverse so it can be read through the glass)

• Aleman "When in Doubt...Add More Beer!"

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 123

Reaction score
All

Thank you for your ideas for slogans for the 2010 THBF Pint Glasses there were some crackers :clap:

Some of the ideas were unfortunately not possible on a glass due to the amount of text etc which is a shame, we do though after much deliberation have a shortlist of five that we would like you to vote on above :thumb: Votes must be in by the end of Sunday 18th April, the winner of the vote will have their slogan/idea on the glass and they will recieve a free one.

Cheers!

The Admin Team

:cheers:

Have voted .... but just like to say good luck to all! 5 Great suggestions!

:cheers:

Have voted .... but just like to say good luck to all! 5 Great suggestions!
could not have put it better myself, well done T.
What a cracking forum this is :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Just remembered, self praise is no congratulation .............. :? :lol:

Well I have been at the turbo cider, brew 66 and brew 67, brew 68 planned for tomorrow, can't wait to get to brew 69 :D that will be a special one............ :D :lol:
S

Springer said:
can't wait to get to brew 69 :D that will be a special one............ :D :lol:

Love it!

I've 'been at' my stout too .... ;)

Yes they will be for sale :thumb:

We estimate ~£10 delivered but that depends on the style we go for and the winning slogan :thumb:

Wez said:
Yes they will be for sale :thumb:

We estimate ~£10 delivered but that depends on the style we go for and the winning slogan :thumb:

Can i have mine now, as i miss my old one :)

There are loads this is my one

Pint-1.jpg

:thumb: gotcha

This is my glass. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My glass is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My glass, without me, is useless. Without my glass, I am useless.

retourrbx said:
This is my glass. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My glass is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My glass, without me, is useless. Without my glass, I am useless.
:clap: I think they were looking for something shorter, but I'd have voted for that :thumb:

So does your glass have a name and do you sleep with it at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back