THBF mentioned in Daily Telegraph

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
I went and bought the paper for first time in years. Good article and I almost completed the prize crossword. But bloody hell it was £3.

Todays DT crossword was entertaining but in the end a rather gentle run out, I’d expect there‘s a lot of competition for the prize this week.
Todays Times is another story!

Todays DT crossword was entertaining but in the end a rather gentle run out, I’d expect there‘s a lot of competition for the prize this week.
Todays Times is another story!
I got all bar two in the DT today I can get 50-60% in the ST crossword.

@Cheshire Cat
The second word in 1a and then 4d were my last ones in, 21d was a bit of a biff but makes sense now it’s finished.
1a in the Times looks like a Monty Python reference and still eludes me, and I’m holding out for crossing letters when they start to appear.
Maybe we need a separate crossword thread.

i subscribe for DT puzzle access at around £30 a year and I don’t have to read the rest of the paper. Win win!

There was a big 2 page feature about getting pi**ed in the garden, too bad my phone camera is rubbish

Screenshot_20210313-210357_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210313-210402_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210313-210357_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210313-210402_Gallery.jpg

1 acoss Job Description
4 down courtier
21 down low rise this got me I thought originally low life

Looks like there’s mileage in a crossword thread after all! My first punt at 21d was Low Side.

Top order for tomorrow is finishing today’s Times and last weeks The Week before unwrapping this weeks The week and starting the whole cycle off again!

Latest posts

Back