THBF NEW Glass Info!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment sent, now sit back and watch the brew and wait for the glasses (yes I ordered two). :cheers:

Crastney said:
How do I go about buying one (or several)?

PM Wez with your order he will give you the payment details and there you go one spankingly spiffing HBF pint tankard will be yours. Jolly nice they are too :thumb:

Thanks for the recent orders guys!

Will all be posted either tomorrow or Friday :thumb:

Drinking_Drew said:
Payment sent, now sit back and watch the brew and wait for the glasses (yes I ordered two). :cheers:

And wait and wait and wait .........

I have received a number pms saying they will be posted tomorrow but I'm afraid tomorrow never comes. :hmm:

Now if it is going to be posted in a months time, say that and I will have no problem but tell me tomorrow and that never happens, well I get a bit up tight to say the least.

Now I get no response to pms sent so I have no choice but to post here and ask for a firm date when I will receive my glasses or give me my money back. :x

Thank you.

I've only just got mine this morning, having ordered just after my earlier post. I too had a pm saying that they were ready, but hadn't been posted (somethine about being in the boot of the wife's car and forgotten about) but would be going out soon. I'm guessing that the guy oganizin all this has a job, and other commitments, and was just too busy, even so I was getting a bit miffed, and was going to complain soon to see where they were. Anyway, here now, and a great addition to my glass collection so thanks for all the hard work.

I understand the guy is busy, I have done a similar job running a merchandise arm of a car club and also holding down a full time job.
The secret is not to BS, be honest, if you are busy and it won't go out for a month say that and not "it is being posted tomorrow" over and over.

I don't like complaining but at the same time I don't take kindly to people taking the **** out of me.

With luck my glasses will be there, well a card to say I missed them, will be there. If they came when I was told they would be there I would have been home, now I will have to drive a 30 mile round trip to get them. :hmm:

Edit : I have been informed that Wez has not been on the forum much (although I can see my pm have been read) and that he has family problems. Therfore to save him worry and trouble I have requested a refund.

I do apologise, I have read some PM's via my iPhone whilst on the fly and not responded (not easy on an iPhone).

As well as the terminal cancer my mother is suffering with we now also have a newborn niece who has been born terminally ill (only expected to live around 1 to 2 months). My time and thoughts have been with her and my brother and his wife, I have had very little time for my own children and naturally many things have had to take a back seat.

Sorry for the sob story, but in response to the above post I felt it necessary to get things into perspective.

I have not lied as has been suggested, or "taken the ****" - I have though just not been able to carry through my intentions that have been outlined in PM's.

Those of you who know me will know that i'm not the sort to do this sort of thing under normal circumstances.

Sincere apologies for those who have had to wait and thank you to those who have PM'd me with their kind words of understanding.

All outstanding glasses have been in the hands of the royal mail since the middle of this week.

Wez said:
.... incere apologies for those who have had to wait and thank you to those who have PM'd me with their kind words of understanding.

Apologies accepted and I to offer my apologies and best wishes to you Wez.

oh yes please wez 2 for kermit ill get mrs ktg to do the technikle bit :thumb:
all the best young man
aaron

31bb3 said:
Wez may have the odd one still if you give him a pm he will let you know

Thanks, I have dropped him a PM.

They look great so hope he has a spare couple, even one would be ok :drunk:

Yes some still available :thumb:

Have replied your PM :thumb:

Orders coming in for these now, limited stock available so grab one while you can :thumb:

I'd have thought so, although no discussion just yet.

Latest posts

Back