The Brewery Tap: Leeds Brewery Pub

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leedsbrew

Landlord.
Reaction score
I was in the Leeds Brewery, Brewery Tap pub last monday and thought I'd take a pic of the micro setup they have on site. It has become quite a regular for myself and my friends and so I thought I'd share!

The main brewery is in Holbeck but they have a small (2 1/2 BBL) micro setup on site at the 'Brewery Tap' where they brew their AG lager. The blurb on the pubs web site reads

"If you like your drinks locally produced, then we have the perfect answer. Our two and a half barrel brewery, located upstairs is now producing our very own lager. It is brewed, fermented, and conditioned on site and then served straight from the tanks to the bar. Leodis is a continental style 4.6% lager, produced using eastern European hops and genuine lager yeast. This means that it is bottom fermented before being matured, filtered and cold conditioned. Delicious."

brewery-tap.jpg

As for the Lager 'Leodis'...........Well it's quite good! Not a eurofiz pint of p155!!! big hits from the "eastern European' :wink: :wink: hops! and very enjoyable! Infact I could quite happily dirnk a fair few!

Well worth a visit if your ever in LSD and 2 E's :D

Latest posts

Back