The exercise equipment thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/rumour-mongering
rumour-mongering in British English
(ˈruːməˌmʌŋɡərɪŋ)
NOUN
the act of spreading rumours

Not sure what the footfall is on this forum but it's pretty active. Rumourmongering is precisely what you're doing.

Usually I would say it was a fact. I trust the source that much but things are different now and things are changing so rapidly. Boris may not be even leading the country time the weekend.

*posters note
Please take anything I say on face value. I am not here to create rumours. I posted to tell people to enjoy their exercise, it could be taken away at any time.

I run about 40 miles a week, and have had no problems following the guidelines so far, if outdoor exercise is banned then there are likely to be a whole lot of new faces with criminal convictions, me included

I follow the rules, keep 2 meters from all, run in the road if i have to pass people, most of my running is in the downs and off road, i followed the rules, 3,000 people in Richmond apparently didn't, I'm not being selfish or endangering others, yet to see a plod who is likely to catch me though

From what I have read they were enforced but then the government asked the police to relax their approach

Surely that just completely justifies what I am saying? No-one (for what ever reason) is enforcing the current rules, therefore the state, as a whole, has zero moral or scientific justification to further restrict them.

If they further tighten the rules, it aint going to effect those ignoring existing rules, is it? They have already shown they are prepared to flout the rules. It will just hammer those who are co-operating. Tell that to Auntie Doris.

I have a set of kettlebells (I’m training in kettlebell sport), various resistance bands and old school chest expanders, a pull up bar, a punch bag and a Concept 2 rower. Also have a Suburito for Kendo home practise.

Living out in the sticks, it’s always more convenient for me to home exercise as it saves the journeys to the gym, so I’m all set, exercise-wise, come what may!

Back