The Great British Home Brew Challenge 2011

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runwell-Steve said:
If the subtle hints I've been dropping mean a Blichmann beer gun will be arriving soon I may well bottle a few beers and enter.
I just swapped my Blichmann beer gun for a counter pressure bottle filler. I bought the Blichmann beer gun in 2005 and used it a few times to enter beers in competition here in Australia. All of these beers were marked down for being undercarbed. I have had the CPB for a few months now and it is far superior to the beer gun.
Cheers Altstart

Oh wow, thats an awesome prize - having your beer brewed professionally and distributed.

There seem to be a lot more comps popping up now. I quite like the idea of getting some feedback & the chance of winning a prize like that is awesome :drink:

Altstart said:
Runwell-Steve said:
If the subtle hints I've been dropping mean a Blichmann beer gun will be arriving soon I may well bottle a few beers and enter.
I just swapped my Blichmann beer gun for a counter pressure bottle filler. I bought the Blichmann beer gun in 2005 and used it a few times to enter beers in competition here in Australia. All of these beers were marked down for being undercarbed. I have had the CPB for a few months now and it is far superior to the beer gun.
Cheers Altstart
Just goes to show the old ways are the best :lol:

Good to see you on this site Gary. Are you thinking of entering some of your more unusual beers for this comp.

Latest posts

Back