The Olympic Torch relay

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but because of it SWMBO has to get the train home tonight instead of me picking her up on my way home from work as usual, as they're closing the roads in central Cardiff. Total nightmare!

We went to the evening event at Cheltenham, was a brilliant atmosphere. Sun was shining so I guess that helped.

Rob

Got tickets for the Bolton event yesterday...not sure I want to go..not really that into it.
Swimbo is involved with the Leeds side of the tour and is helping out with the scouse leg also.
We had one of the torches here the other day....they're very very light for their size.

It's going to be passing right outside my house but I'm at work so going to try and get the day off. Once in a lifetime experience maybe

Nice to see Scotland and Ireland being an integral part to it all as usual :roll:

And people wonder why some Scots are pushing for independence lol.

I'm hoping it vi9sits Blackpool sometime in Jubilee week . . .Coz I won't be here, so miss the Jubilee **** as well :lol:

Aleman said:
I'm hoping it vi9sits Blackpool sometime in Jubilee week . . .Coz I won't be here, so miss the Jubilee **** as well :lol:

Love the olympics, hate the jubilee.

Latest posts

Back