The range, Bitter.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robieelliott

Reaction score
Hi all, pretty new to this brewing lark and the Mrs. has just come home with not one but, two "The Range" Bitter brew kits. My question to you all is, can I brew the two of them at once, a little like a premium brew kit? if so do I use both yeast sachets? or will the one suffice?

You mean in the same 23litre fermenter? Yes you can however you will end up with a very strong bitter, not much like the style is meant...but then who cares really? :lol:

If you are doing that I would add both yeasts and rehydrate them as well (get 200ml of 25c water and mix the yeast in and stir for 15 minutes before pitching), you can always liquor back when its finished fermenting before bottling if the ABV is too high. There is a calculator in the top left corner for working that out :thumb:

Yep, that's what I was wanting to do. Cheers for the advice with the yeast. I'll be getting in with this next week! I'll keep you informed.

Back