Thirsty says hi :cheers:

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thirsty

Reaction score
Good evening,

I just started my very first beer brew. I have never done it before, well, apart of this rice wine attempt when I was about 16yo. Don't tell the mum! :rofl: I was sitting by the table having a nice ale with my younger brother talking about future and us starting a brewery. One can dream, I suppose. Anyway, half an hour later the idea of home brewing was born. I have done a simple research and decided to get the Cooper's English Bitter starter kit. I have literally just finished doing it all. And I had a great time doing it, playing with all the new toys. I need to get reading all the wisdom on the forums and need to do it quick. This is very unlike me, starting something without doing all the homework first. I couldn't wait, to tell you the truth. I look forward to learning and making some decent brew along the way.

So, a big Hi from Thirsty! :cheers:

Good luck with your new adventure and if you really get into it start your brewery....why not ?
All the very best

Welcome Thirsty. Im a new member myself. Theres loads of great imformation here and a real good set of guys willing to help. Have fun sir!!!

Thank you for your welcoming words. It's taken about 12 hours for it to show signs of fermentation. Now at about 20 hours there is a rather frothy head forming on the top. Things are looking good. Happy times :thumb:

I've been reading and reading and yes, it is addictive. I feel hooked already and I haven't really even started yet :rofl:

Back