Tommy Robinson becomes an immigrant

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He came here to cause trouble a few months ago maybe if he stayed at home and kept out of things that don't concern him he wouldn't have to worry about his family.

1596018615403.png

Tommy Robinson arrested in Barrow for assaulting 'spitting man'

Tommy Robinson says he has gone abroad and is seeking to relocate because he believes his family are no longer safe in the UK.

A video circulating on social media shows Mr Robinson discussing an arson "incident" several weeks ago.

"It was targeted against my wife's property," he said. "At that point we left the country straight away and I'm looking at relocating my family, which is pretty hard to do, especially with Covid — I couldn't even get a hotel."

During the video Mr Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, refers to a recently imposed 14-day quarantine, leading to speculation he may be in Spain.

As someone from Luton(ish), I have to hear his name a lot.

I simply don't understand him. He's spent the last decade dredging up as much hatred as he could against literally a quarter of the world's population, fighting anyone who argues back, and now he's running scared because people don't like him.

He loves the fame and notoriety, but he's not smart enough to know what notoriety is.

As someone from Luton(ish), I have to hear his name a lot.

I simply don't understand him. He's spent the last decade dredging up as much hatred as he could against literally a quarter of the world's population, fighting anyone who argues back, and now he's running scared because people don't like him.

He loves the fame and notoriety, but he's not smart enough to know what notoriety is.
He's made a career and a pretty reasonable amount of money (apparently) from it. You reap what you sow though.

He's made a career and a pretty reasonable amount of money (apparently) from it. You reap what you sow though.

That's what I don't understand. It's like the kids at school who come over crying because someone hit them, and you intervene to find out why and the other child says "because he hit me first".

He wants to end freedom of movement, but only after he’s gained residency in Spain!

I wonder why he changed his name from Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon to Tommy Robinson.

Didn't he try to bugger off to the US last year citing the same reasons? Complete stain of a human.

Also a half Irish name, so probably not "pure" enough for him and his sort

So let me get this right, he changes his name to appeal to the working class, after an apprenticeship in thuggery on the football terraces he forms a group of like minded thugs to save the UK from every other race, religion or any other Johnny foreigner who dares to land on these islands. After several years of intimidating and I believe organizing several nasty incidents someone gives him a dose of his own medicine so he screams and shouts, throws his toys out of the pram and runs of to join some of the same people he has been moaning about, couldn't make it up. Sounds ideal as an adviser for an orange man with strange hair in America.

So let me get this right, he changes his name to appeal to the working class, after an apprenticeship in thuggery on the football terraces he forms a group of like minded thugs to save the UK from every other race, religion or any other Johnny foreigner who dares to land on these islands. After several years of intimidating and I believe organizing several nasty incidents someone gives him a dose of his own medicine so he screams and shouts, throws his toys out of the pram and runs of to join some of the same people he has been moaning about, couldn't make it up. Sounds ideal as an adviser for an orange man with strange hair in America.

Karma does have a sense of humour doesnt she

Correct, although you forgot the passport forgery and trying to bring down trials of peadophiles to suit his own agenda. Utter **** of a man and his supporters all need to be placed on many lists.

Back