Tonbridge Angelfest

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisp

Reaction score
Thought I would give you the heads up on a festival I am involved with.

Link to website is here: http://www.angelfest.net

As well as ales we are looking at putting on some continental beers (Lager :oops: ), Ciders and English wines.

Camping will be available for the Saturday night and we have music on Saturday and Sunday

All welcome!!

Chrisp

Just a quick update, all beers now sorted, 50 real ales, 6 continental lagers for the ladies and 6 ciders, complimented by about a dozen local wines.

Bands all booked something like 20 acts over the weekend.

Eventually got the go ahead from the police, Fire Brigade and council, so its all systems go.

Cheap camping if anyone fancies making a weekend of it

Hope to see you there :cheers:

What can I say - a brilliant event so far, if any of you get the chance get down to Tonbridge today, before all the beer goes

Bones was with us on Friday evening, as a sponsor, he very kindly sorted us out a cask of Beer that was well received and got 2nd in its class - he then returned on the Saturday and promptly tried to work his way through the beers he didnt manage on the Friday evening and even managed to entertain us with some mean harmonica playing :cheers:

Oz11 volunteered to man the barrels for us and worked like a Trojan all day, with a quick break to watch the footie. Absolute star

Thanks to both of you and really looking forward to hooking up again

Oh well back to it - reckon we are going to start running out at some point this afternoon

Chris

Cracking event, hope there'll be a repeat next year.

All the beers that I tried were in good nick which certainly made it easier to shift 'em, especially to the lager drinkers I was trying to convert. :)

My contribution was negligible compared to the efforts of many others, including those who must have pulled out all the stops on sunday morning to get the place ready for the day's session.

Great bands (Saturday some were arguably too loud) and nice to see youngsters given a chance on sunday, they were seriously impressive.

Nice to see you again Chris (top, top job, Sir!) and great to meet Bones... your beer was well received and with much positive feedback :thumb: Good luck with it! :cheers:

Onto Angelfest 2.... :drunk: :party:

Chris.... what a good coulpe of sessions i think i tried about 35 halfs at least....

Look forward to next year!!!

see you tomorow at Laddingford :cheers:

Latest posts

Back