Two kits in 20 minutes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brumbrew

Regular dufus
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm between jobs at the moment and decided to use my time more wisely than just eating and cleaning.

So. Off to the local brew shop. Got two Solomon Grundy kits out of date but not by much for 10 quid, one red one white. And a bag of glucose for 1.50 I think.

These little six bottle kits are really easy to do. I treated myself to some Tesco bottled water to save measuring.

They've been on for a few hours now and the white is already bubbling.

If it turns out like the last ones. It's already a winner.

good luck with the Grundy kits! i managed to buy an out of date Peach 6 bottle kit a while ago, and for my 1st attempt using a kit i thought it turned out quite good, i took them into the office and we drunk all six bottles in a couple of days.
Let us know how they turn out.. cheers

Hi all. I'm between jobs at the moment and decided to use my time more wisely than just eating and cleaning.

So. Off to the local brew shop. Got two Solomon Grundy kits out of date but not by much for 10 quid, one red one white. And a bag of glucose for 1.50 I think.

These little six bottle kits are really easy to do. I treated myself to some Tesco bottled water to save measuring.

They've been on for a few hours now and the white is already bubbling.

If it turns out like the last ones. It's already a winner.

Well done with the find - bargin hunting skills there lad

good luck with the Grundy kits! i managed to buy an out of date Peach 6 bottle kit a while ago, and for my 1st attempt using a kit i thought it turned out quite good, i took them into the office and we drunk all six bottles in a couple of days.
Let us know how they turn out.. cheers

I think I'm in the wrong Job if your allowed to drink in the office :p

Latest posts

Back