Using 5 litre kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dafbach

Reaction score
Hi guys

Tomorrow I am bottling/kegging my AG NEIPA. I'm going to use 2 x 5 litre kegs and bottle the rest.

My question is, how long do I leave it in the keg to condition?

I'm looking to prime the keg with 10g of sugar and I have also bought a breferm pouring device that uses the mini gas cannisters to use once the original carbonation has ended, but I'm not 100% sure of this aspect. Any help will be gratefully received.

Daf

Hi guys

Tomorrow I am bottling/kegging my AG NEIPA. I'm going to use 2 x 5 litre kegs and bottle the rest.

My question is, how long do I leave it in the keg to condition?

I'm looking to prime the keg with 10g of sugar and I have also bought a breferm pouring device that uses the mini gas cannisters to use once the original carbonation has ended, but I'm not 100% sure of this aspect. Any help will be gratefully received.

Daf

Mini kegs?

I do the same as bottle. I think 10g may be not enough for the style.

+1 treat them as you would a big bottle, warm for a week or 2 before storing in the cool. also be minfdull that the sediment is more easily disturbed than in a bottle, (more of it spread over a wider base..) so leave in place 12-24hours before 1st pour

Latest posts

Back