Vaping.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phildo79

Reaction score
Don't know about the rest of ye but people that vape are really starting to get on my nerves. That massive inhale, followed by a click and then huge exhale.

At least smokers leave the pub nowadays. But not this bunch. And the device is never out of their grasp. You'd think it was super glued to their hand.

I don't see too many people nipping outside for a quick vape. Can't remember the last time I heard someone being told they were not allowed to vape inside the pub.

It's not against the law, but most pubs just have a blanket ban for smoking and vaping here. Really common on the continent and The States to vape in bars.

That's crazy i wouldn't go in a pub where they allowed inconsiderate vape users to blow plumes of vapour into the air (video1) you wouldn't allow a person to repeatedly fart in a pub why would you allow this behaviour -

An inhalable aerosol (video 2)

Last edited:
I agree, it's vile, and the sickly sweet smell is horrific.

No better than passive smoking if you ask me.

I'm dreading going in bars in America when I go to see my son, as he says some of them actually allow cigarette smoking.

The vape police will be along in a minute 😂

Read an article the other day about vaping. Apparently kids think it's cool and have started doing it. But even stranger is adults, that have never smoked in their lives, are now doing it. Are they not aware it contains nicotine, which is highly addictive? Why on earth would someone start vaping in their 20s, for any other reason than trying to quit smoking?

Why on earth would someone start vaping in their 20s, for any other reason than trying to quit smoking?

Probably for the same reasons i started smoking 40+ years ago it was the cool thing to do and everyone else was doing it.
(i quit cigs in 2000 and have never vaped)

Last edited:
Imagine breathing in other people's breathe...

We used to breath in breath and smoke back in the day before smoking was banned in pubs.

1674917840913.png

Smoke is smoke.

I agree but it has also been inside someone which when you think about it its disgusting as i said earlier no one would tolerate someone in a pub farting every 30 seconds.

People who breathe in secondhand smoke regularly are more likely to get the same diseases as smokers, including lung cancer and heart disease.

Pregnant women exposed to passive smoke are more prone to premature birth and their baby is more at risk of low birthweight and sudden infant death syndrome (cot death).

And children who live in a smoky house are at higher risk of breathing problems, asthma, and allergies.

I have a vape stick thing but not one of those that creates a cloud, i don,t use it in crowded places or pubs out of respect for other people, the upside is i have not had a gig for 10 years i thought my cardiac nurse would frown on it but no she is all for them as a way to stop smoking, i see people walking round shopping centres doing it and open air busy markets no respect for anyone

I have yet to go in a pub that has allowed smoking or vaping. I frequent Leeds city centre pubs and have never seen it allowed

The last time I went in several pubs in one night smoking was still allowed (I need to get out more), I wouldn't have a clue if vaping is allowed in any but hope it's not.

Last edited:
I agree but it has also been inside someone which when you think about it its disgusting as i said earlier no one would tolerate someone in a pub farting every 30 seconds.

Yeah, but the air around you in a pub has also been in someone's lungs/bowels whether you can see the vapour or not. You clearly drink in nicer pubs than me 😂

Latest posts

Back