Quantcast

Wanted Corny Kegs

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

ppsmith

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you tried Brewstore? Their reconditioned ones are about the cheapest I’ve seen online

chillipickle

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
£55 seems a really good price from

phildo79

Reaction score
The homebrew company sell used ones for about £40. I've got a couple of them. The used ones are the tall, slim version. Postage was only a fiver but maybe that because they are based in Ireland and that's where I also live.

JohnALt20

Reaction score
I bought one of the £55 ones from them and it’s functional but cosmetically a bit tatty. Great service but if I had to go again I’d go malt miller and get a new mangrove jacks

Horners

Landlord.
Reaction score
The homebrew company sell used ones for about £40. I've got a couple of them. The used ones are the tall, slim version. Postage was only a fiver but maybe that because they are based in Ireland and that's where I also live.
I bought a few reconditioned from these guys and they all turned up pressurised with free postage ( think its free above a certain spend) - all of them in great nick apart from rubber wearing for which see my recent Keg TLC thread.

EarthKveik

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No worries, they came up on my ebay feed, I remembered there was someone from central Scotland looking.

Toxicdonkey

Reaction score

I got a full set up from them.. Kegs where old but in excellent condition with new seals and spare seals included.. Buying 2 more of them