• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Sankey S coupler with PRV

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alby

Reaction score
Hi,
Looking to get two or more of the Sankey S type couplers that have the built in PRV.
(I know you can vent the keg other ways, removing nrv or fitting manual john guest valves)

These seem to be tricky to find in the UK, there seem available in US but the postage gets expensive. If enough people were interested I'd even seek out a bulk buy ?

on ebay tends to be usa and the couplers are fairly heavy so postage is a killer.
aliExpress your looking at min. qtys maybe at 20, not had feedback

keeping eyes 'peeled'

bobsbeer said:
you could try aliExpress or Ebay. The ones in the UK tend not to have a PRV, but you can get them occasionally.

I don't use connectors with PRV and never had a problem degassing. I have a spare connector with the one way valve removed and the beer out plugged with a 3/8 blanking plug in the jg fitting.

I have actualy got a spare sanky coupler i have fitted a shreider valve onto it now so will have to wait for my keg to arrive now,i will try out your method it sounds less troublesome.
Thanks for your help

I have tried all sorts of tricks, just fancied treating myself as it saves the fiddle factor usually when force carb to get O2 out, or reducing pressure later. So hope to avoid 'mashing' the wee plastic gas NRV and a few less beer shampoos when one tries to be too clever and is caught off-guard.

Sourced 2 from USA ebay which kept it under the magical USPS 4lb limit for postage costs, think it ended up

Incidentally I got price from India, min qty 20
Unit price at £9 was fine but shipping and Vat double the cost to about £18

Latest posts

Back