Well chuffed!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trucker5685

Reaction score
Well it seems like it's taken an eternity to get here but I've just cracked open a bottle of my first lager in over 20 yrs :party:

I know it's early in the day but it's my day off :grin:

It's a Coopers Canadian Blonde, started on 2nd October so still very young but today was the day for it having 2 weeks in the cold, I was in the shed and it was calling me so it would've been rude not to :lol:

There's not much of a head on it but there's bubbles rising continuously and it's not a bad drink, hasn't got the 'home brew' taste as I remember but kits have improved substantially in the last 20 years.

Thanks to all the guys and girls on this forum for sharing the knowledge and advice to people like myself, I'll no doubt be asking more questions as time goes on and who knows, I might even be able to answer some too :D

jondread said:
Congratulations :) its hard to stay away from it, eh?!

It certainly is! I only ever had 1 brew on the go at any one time all those years ago but I've really been bitten by the bug, you've just got to look at my 'signature' lol

Latest posts

Back