Were does it lead you............

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snail59

Regular.
Reaction score
Had a funny thing just happen.......... Im humming the music to Jaws (you know the durrrr dum dumdumdumdumdumdum durrrrrr dum bit) and for some reason the Mrs goes into Mission Impossible from that and from Mission Impossible I ended up at The Riverboat Song???????. So which songs lead you into totaly unrelated songs when you hum them :hmm:

Dunno, but I might just mention that the theme tune for Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom is the same (but different arrangement) as Spike Milligan's old Q series.

The hollys (neil diamonds) He aint heavy he's my brother does make me go into radioheads Creep every now and again, as they are both virtually the same backing track.

then there's the regular singing round the house,

"Amapola" to "canto de la terra" to "Febuary song" to "you are loved" to "in her eyes" to Kids "shut up Dad I'm trying to watch the telly" Wife "Yes shut up your giving me a headache"

:rofl:

UP

oldbloke said:
Dunno, but I might just mention that the theme tune for Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom is the same (but different arrangement) as Spike Milligan's old Q series.

Ha I love that - find myself whistling it all the time

Latest posts

Back