What are you doing new years eve?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Have you something special planned of are you staying home and supping home brew?

I am doing the latter while eating lots of stuff Mrs Tea bought today for the occasion.

Not sure what to watch as I can no longer watch the hootenanny (or whatever it's called) having found out its recorded months in advance.

Im working over new year so that you lot can watch the telly, so by the time im home, it'l be bath - brew - bed

Couch potato here. Eating and drinking a lot, going to bed at around 2-ish, then waking up at 7 again. As usual.

On 3 nights starting tonight so I could have Christmas off to spend with wife and daughter. I’ll be alternating between working and sleeping for next 3 days.

It crossed my mind to do a brewday spanning midnight. But I don't think I can be bothered so it'll be a quiet night on the sofa with a beer or two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be staying in with the Mrs as baby will be in bed early. Much like the rest of my recent weeks, I'll be reading up on how to DIY stuff I need to make in the brewery.

Dinner party with some friends. Had brewed a batch for people to be able to drink but that wasn’t up to the standard I expected so I rebrewed another batch.

Sadly that hasn’t ended up being ready in time so it’s going to be what I’ve got left in a few kegs and knocking around in various bottles. I might even go and get myself a few cans of Cloudwater as a NYE treat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me and the missus are stopping in with a few brews and we usually watch Jools but after Chippy's revelation they can stick it as far as it will go :-(

It's my wife's birthday so a night in, me and the kids will cook something nice etc. Bottle of bubble and by then it will be bed time

I'm already watching the Japanese NYE show on their equivalent of the BBC with the wife and kids. I've got a big box full of daft Belgian beers that I'll get into at about 2pm, takeaway at dinnertime then beers again til midnight.

I expect to spend tomorrow feeling very sorry for myself.

Quiet one here. We were invited to a party (with kids) but the distance means either one of cant even have a drink for the bells or we have to or-book a taxi. We also think the youngest is still a year too young to cope with the late night.

Quiet one - I’m suffering from a pre New Year’s Eve party from last night !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me & The present Mrs. M will polish off a few home brews and probably a pint or two from my Perfectdraft dispenser, then we'll probably check out the view from the other side of our eyelids and compete with each other over which of us does the best impression of a six-fifty Norton. She reckons I win hands down, but I'm not so sure - and all well before Jules and the fireworks. :drunk::electric:

I'll be starting my last 12hr shift tonight and its the first time in my working life that I've had to work it and I can't complain as I had the first 2 off in the draw so only fair I work the last two....

Happy new year to you all.....

Sent from my KFAUWI using Tapatalk

Going to my Mrs' MD's house in Surrey. They're a small company so they're all quite close with each other. Staying in a little hotel round the corner. Drinking and letting off fireworks, the usual. I have a mini keg of Rebellions Roasted Nuts to take with me. Should be a laugh.

Latest posts

Back