What are you listening to tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharpes Triumph.

Cracking stuff, Rupert Farley does a brilliant narration of this series.

I've just stated taking notice of jazz! I've had a couple of Miles Davies albums for years but am curious to explore the genre some more. I popped into my local vinyl store today and discovered the wife of the owner who was someone I've known for some time by other routes (it's a small town ) I'm buying cheap jazz by name. They had some John Coltrane LPs at £40 plus but I found a 3 CD set of Benny Goodman for a fiver. I like clarinet as both the Good Wife and eldest daughter play it. The Boss is out tomorrow so I can feel a Goodman session coming on!

I've just stated taking notice of jazz! I've had a couple of Miles Davies albums for years but am curious to explore the genre some more. I popped into my local vinyl store today and discovered the wife of the owner who was someone I've known for some time by other routes (it's a small town ) I'm buying cheap jazz by name. They had some John Coltrane LPs at £40 plus but I found a 3 CD set of Benny Goodman for a fiver. I like clarinet as both the Good Wife and eldest daughter play it. The Boss is out tomorrow so I can feel a Goodman session coming on!
Try some Cannonball Adderley and Duke Ellington and Bill Evans - Im saying this as it seems you like Davis /Coltrane. By the way, I dont listen to the Dead all day long!

The one and only Canadian legend 'Craig Farraway' live cast from his Ontario basement..... never miss him banging out the classics!
20221015_044747.jpg

For some reason unbeknown to anyone, least of all me, I started singing "I Talk to the WInd". I didn't even know I knew a couple or three lines to put together in song! Rushed to the dustiest and spideriest recesses of the CD shelf which haven't suffered human hand since Ungoliant spawned Shelob and Aragog and came out with "The Court of the Crimson King" which is tickling my earbuds even as we chat.

Edit.
It's just finished. Effffinng ama-effing-mazing. I'm off to see if I can find 7th Son of a 7th Son. Haven't heard from Iron Maiden since before the dawn of time.

Latest posts

Back