What are you listening to tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Feelgood on YouTube, proper characters,proper band . Sad news a couple of days ago but I'm sure the legacy will live on.

50% less Allman, but much better than the original.
Duane Allman was a very deserved runner up to Jimi Hendrix in the Rolling Stone Top 100 Guitarist list. Greg lifts one of his classics to a new level on this version.

Last edited:
50% less Allman, but much better than the original.
Duane Allman was a very deserved runner up to Jimi Hendrix in the Rolling Stone Top 100 Guitarist list. Greg lifts one of his classics to a new level on this version.

Not sure why this video has a Drive-By Truckers album in the background, but if you haven't listened to them and like Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd etc I heartily recommend. One of my favourite bands.

Southern Rock Opera is a concept album of sorts about Lynyrd Skynyrd so I'd start there.

Not sure why this video has a Drive-By Truckers album in the background, but if you haven't listened to them and like Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd etc I heartily recommend. One of my favourite bands.

Southern Rock Opera is a concept album of sorts about Lynyrd Skynyrd so I'd start there.
Top tip, thank you and didn’t even notice that. Haven’t listened to much Drive-By Truckers, I’ll check them out.

Latest posts

Back