What are you listening to?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fields of Nephilim, Bauhaus, Dead Can Dance, The Mission, The Bolshoi, All About Eve, Sisters of Mercy, Last Rights, Nico, The Flight Commander, Lenard Cohen, Bella Koshka and Corpus Delecti.

Quite a dark day for me really.

graysalchemy said:
Fields of Nephilim, Bauhaus, Dead Can Dance, The Mission, The Bolshoi, All About Eve, Sisters of Mercy, Last Rights, Nico, The Flight Commander, Lenard Cohen, Bella Koshka and Corpus Delecti.

Quite a dark day for me really.

:thumb:

Called my eldest daughter Alice, after the Sisters song.. wanted to call the youngest daughter Lucretia, but her Mum was having none of it... :D

Stephen

We were going to call my first Charlotte if he was a girl until my wife realised the connection with The Cure. I did try Aforest for my second but that would have just been silly, Oh well at least I got William for him (after the smiths :lol: :lol: ).

Loads of Goth song girls names though Amelia and Severina from The mission and I think anything from Treasure by the Coctaeu Twins could be a name :lol: :lol:

My musical journey takes from old school Goth, smiths, echo and the bunnymen, the clash, stranglers, Joy Division, Julian Cope, the cult, The Ukranians, Halfman Half Biscuit, The wonderstuff, The Doors, Led Zepplin, Jethro Tull, The Beetles,Roy Harper, through folk and celtic interludes to the pogues, The waterboys, Levellers, Neck, then we travel along the America with REM, Nivana, The Pixies, Bob Dillan, Captain Beefheart, Arcade Fire, Band of Horses back over for Radio head, Travis, The carnberries.

Oh and If I still had it The Wombles- Remeber Your a Womble :lol: :lol:

Fender Precision said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrI7wuxl62Y
check out some Irish ska, Im playing bass for these guys at the moment. Looking forward to gigging soon.
:clap:

:thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :party: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb:

Latest posts

Back