What you drinking on New Years Eve

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popped in to wish my neighbours happy new year, had a couple of coors and some salted caramel, cocoa vodka.

Now on my black IPA, only two weeks in the bottle and it's lush

IMG_3642.jpg

Dutto,I would be happy if this new zombie outfit disappeared forever,once we reach ten in a row we can come and play in England,I'm sure we will be welcomed with opened arms (switches iPad off now :lol:)

Dutto,I would be happy if this new zombie outfit disappeared forever,once we reach ten in a row we can come and play in England,I'm sure we will be welcomed with opened arms (switches iPad off now :lol:)

We're here to stay I'm afraid :D

And you might've been the least ****e team on the park today, but your lot were still ****e :D

I don't see any problems with that idea. :thumb:

England's Vanarama National League North would almost certainly welcome Celtic ... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

... and the team relegated from the NLN would just drop down to the Scottish Premier League.

Sounds like a win-win to me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're here to stay I'm afraid :D

And you might've been the least ****e team on the park today, but your lot were still ****e :D

Ha,knew there had to be at least one of you on here! Had to draw you out somehow
I was celebrating Rangers death then moaning 1 season later about no old firm games.
I never seen the game today, dont have sky and was swmbo birthday, dont think that would have went down too well!
Fair play to you mate for not being raging at me (probably are ) my best pals a Rangers fan and its good banter, to be honest I think Dave King has been talking a good game just to get in the door but with you lot needing an emergency loan just to see the season out it doesn't look good,i think the managers going to hung out to dry,he will be the scapegoat that buys King time although thw Mike Ashley deal is crippling you,is it 90p you make from every ten pounds? Shocking

I don't see any problems with that idea. :thumb:

England's Vanarama National League North would almost certainly welcome Celtic ... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

... and the team relegated from the NLN would just drop down to the Scottish Premier League.

Sounds like a win-win to me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right Dutto, you dont even need to change the fly to catch me again
We (Celtic,not the self proclaimed most successful club in the world that have never won the top European trophy and went into liquidation after buying trophies for years by employing players they couldnt afford) have been supplying top talent to England for years,I will name a few for you

Virgil van dyke,Victor Wanyama,Fraser Forster.David Marshall,Styllian Petrov,McGeady,Joe Ledley,Ki sung Yung.Arthur Boruc.
A few older ones,Brian McLair,(Man U)Paulo di Canio,Frank Macavennie,(West Ham)Henrik Larsson,Mark Viduka,John Collins
Even older was Kenny Dalglish, im too tired to go on but we have given a ton of quality players to England and beaten a few of their' best teams,big Hartson v Liverpool,"men v boys" at Blackburn,(ha ha Souness) Nakamura v Man U (best free kick ever) and.on and on

Two years and we would win that league.
Hail Hail and happy new year

Had my HBs tonight with a Ruination clone, Brucy bonus and a ruby coloured ale of which I have only one left.Had another caramel malt flavoured malt which was nice about a month ago but is getting dumped tomorrow about a dozen bottles of as it smells of sweaty apple feet.Happy brew year all.

I got bored over the festive season and have been experimenting with lager shots.
Oh and making scotch eggs :)

DSCF6303.jpg

The drink is my Complimentary Lager with a shot of SVEA vodka (ok and a bit of food colouring [emoji38]).
Also trying with Cherry and Raspberry Vodka :party:.

Next time I think I need to brew the lager with a bit less ABV [emoji38]
Oh my downfall.Used to love walking home from the pub with mates and stopping for a scotch egg and chips.Delicious👍🍺

Sent from my ALE-L21

Virgil van dyke,Victor Wanyama, ........ Styllian Petrov, ............,Ki sung Yung ......... Arthur Boric .......... Paulo di Canio ........ Henrik Larsson ........ Mark Viduka ........

I've removed the ones that sounded even remotely Scottish and leave you with a single meaningful name ....

Terry Butcher

A gentle man, Terry graced the Scottish Premier League in his twilight years in a wasted effort to teach his colleagues how to play the beautiful game (and use a knife and fork). :mrgreen:

His gentlemanly behaviour was only surpassed by that icon of fair play Vinnie Jones who was too nice to play north of the border! :whistle:

I rest my case!

Happy New Year! :thumb: :thumb:

I was in the "Jungle" at Parkhead in 1988 and watched mr Butcher score one of the best goals with a diving header ive ever seen,only thing was,it was an own goal.
We won 3-1 at it was a superb day.
Its worth a watch on you tube 👍

Back