What's in a name?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real name is Dave.
Im from Corby and i brew, so chose the name Corby_Brewer. :)
Altho that wasnt the name i used when i first joined the forum. ;)

:wha:
Oh yeah :thumb:
It's 'cos I'm fat and my surname is Shaw :lol:
and my real name :?:
It's Mr Shaw :grin:

About 15 years ago I was into playing Historical Wargames, favorite army was the Samurai of feudal Japan, hence the nick.

Real name Andy

My names John and I'm a boy.

It's what my mates call me.........as well as ****, *****, ****** ,***** and ******. It's the only nickname I could use.

Wez said:
I had two nicknames at School, Wez is the only one of which i'm prepared to tell you.... :D

My real name though is Wez :lol:
What was the other wez, (The Lunch Box)r?? (as in... large) :D

as with some others it's no clever play on words or anything for me, just my first name and initials of my other names ;)

micmacmoc after Julian Cope song mikmakmok, it just looks more balanced with 'c' instead of 'k'.... yeah I studied typography!

Have'nt doen a brew called micmacmoc yet, right here we go.

My sir name comes from the company that make bespoke kitchens....

Shortened of coarse.

Rob :thumb:

micmacmoc said:
micmacmoc after Julian Cope song mikmakmok

He used to live in the same village as me, one of his album covers was shot where I walk the dog, not much of a claim to fame :oops:

:lol:

Erm... I live in Leeds........ and I brew! The rest, they say...........is history! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

real name is Neil :D :D :D

I go sea fishing, at every available moment... whilst hurling 8oz of lead toward france...well over 150yds (on a good day! :party: ) i have a tendancy to become detached from the weight!! :oops: :oops:
:lol:

Jonathan.

Latest posts

Back