When you have a pint

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin54

Landlord.
Reaction score
So, when you have a pint, do you want to hear from some home brew nerd waffling on about cell counts and hop profiles. It could be worse....football or as we call it - Poofball -.
And then, in the Snug corner is old Fred, puffing on his pipe, after a hard day ploughing his fields. You can imagine the expletives coming forth.
Then the city dweller..." Oh my god, it was hell on my bike today, someone almost almost tossed me off!"
Get lost Nathan..my kids share account has dropped 20%..thats the next term at Ardingly College cancelled.
In walks a walking couple..
"Oh, yes, we have just struggled over the Downes, two pints of your foaming best Landlord, please"
Oh yuk they exclaim, what is this ale...is the yeast known to me......
god I can taste the hot break, Im sure Henry. Lets leave this awful pub before they offer us food!
Meanwhile old Fred in the corner sucks thoughtfully on his pipe and says....
fill in the blanks:lol:

Dont go! The chef does a good crayfish starter, the beef wellington is out of this world, the sorbets are to die for, and the cheeses on the board include a local goats cheese. But otherwise I agree with you; the beer is rubbish, even our landlord won't touch the stuff.

Latest posts

Back