Wife thinks I need help!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandit081

Reaction score
My wife says I need help, I say I need more space for more wine.

Do you think Im bening unreasonable having this in the kitchen ?

100_1889.jpg

Seems pretty reasonable to me, you could fit another dozen on there and still have room to eat.

Even better, buy lap trays :cheers:

Moley said:
Seems pretty reasonable to me, you could fit another dozen on there and still have room to eat.:

Just a dozen?? 4 deep by 8 along . . . 32 . . . . Ok so you would have to loose 4 at each end to eat . . . . . Or if you keep maturing wine with rubber bungs in, you could put some plywood across the top of the bottom layer . . . and double the storage space. . . . . .

. . . . . She thinks I have a problem too :roll:

You do need help! The beer to wine ratio seems all-to-cock! :lol:

Seriously though, that's a fine collection :thumb:

looking good - if i had a table that size it would be full!!

with a bit of luck and no rain on sunday i`ll be brewing a 60pint AG - so will squeeze it on the worktop somewhere :cheers:

1-2.jpg

There is just no way I would get away with that :oops:
I had to buy a brand new fridge to make my fermento/keggerator from (still trying to fathom the tc10 :wha: ).....it needed to match the new kitchen....but at least i got it in to the plans :whistle:

BTW.....some of that wine looks great :thumb: ............I wonder? :lol:

evanvine said:
I find them (women) so unreasonable!
Credit where it's due, Mrs. Mole has been quite tolerant of the (currently) 7 gallons of wine and a bucket of beer in the kitchen and 5 gallons of wine behind the sofa in the lounge.

The 20 gallons of wine in the ‘other room’ and all the other stuff down the cellar is, frankly, none of her damned business, that's my territory.

Dunno what gives Polymath the idea that I'm a “brewing machine” :whistle:

Moley said:
Credit where it's due, Mrs. Mole has been quite tolerant of the (currently) 7 gallons of wine and a bucket of beer in the kitchen and 5 gallons of wine behind the sofa in the lounge.

The 20 gallons of wine in the ‘other room’ and all the other stuff down the cellar is, frankly, none of her damned business, that's my territory.
Ouch! That would seem to imply that the kitchen was her territory. This is not the case.

I may eat too much, drink too much, smoke too much, snore, belch and fart (and those are my good points) but I am useful around the house, can do plumbing, plastering and lectrix, know how to work a washing machine (but not those hot, flat, steamy things) and above all I am quite capable in the kitchen, cooking duties are shared, and I'm talking about ‘from scratch’, not just opening a packet and nuking it.

I'm just kidding on. First one home cooks in our house, which always seems to be me!

Back