Wilko Cider Kits Half Price!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardy86

Reaction score
Hi there!

Been into my local Wilko store in Walsall and they are doing their own brand cider kits half price. Picked up a Forrest Fruits kit for £5.50. I've currently got two wilko kits in FV's and one conditioning. Also did the Wilko Sweet Newkie Brown which came out decent. Wilko kits don't always get raving reviews like other known branded kits but if you are passing a wilko store, it might be worth picking up one of these if your local store have them on offer.

Wilko's is predominantly a midlands based outfit. do you have a link for the rest of us? The seem to do quite a good email delivery service.

Thanks

hows the forest fruits? got a can ready to do when iv got a spare FV? is it just 1kg of brewing sugar, and probably brewing it sort to 20l?

Gonna get this kit on the weekend when I get an empty FV. Definately gonna brew short to 20l. Instructions say 1.5kg of brewing sugar. Might add extra fruit juice to try and enhance flavour. I whipped up the apple cider kit last week and also brewed short and added 6 litres of AJ from concentrate. Let me know how you get on with yours.

Back