Wine labels...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cononthebarber

Landlord.
Reaction score
So I mentioned to SWMBO that I fancied making up some labels for my recently bottled wines...she decided that she wanted to have a go and these are the results:

brewingantics26.9.12036.jpg

brewingantics26.9.12038.jpg

brewingantics26.9.12037.jpg

Yes it's not Wurzels (its mine!) Chris's Orange Wine...

They look really good. I started using labels but the wine doesn't stay in the bottle long enough to put them on. :whistle: So I have given up now unless I am giving it away.

Very posh.
Mine are more of the functional than the aesthetically pleasing variety.

They are fab! Very professional looking :thumb: Mine look like an A-level Media Studies student did them in 2 minutes. Actually, I was and I did, which is why mine are so naff looking but they do the job!

Fab indeed. What kind of labels did you use? I'm tempted to just use large address labels but they tend to get dirty quickly.

Thanks all, I'm liking the look of them...more to follow :thumb:

Merx said:
Fab indeed. What kind of labels did you use? I'm tempted to just use large address labels but they tend to get dirty quickly.

I used A4 self-adhesive photo paper, you can get it off flea-bay for not too expensive...

But you have to spend ages cleaning the bottle to get rid of the "spare" milk as is smears something chronic. Also not good if you use an inkjet and print up to the edge.

But, yes, for stickability, very good!

Latest posts

Back