woodfordes sundrew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck :cheers:
Got one conditioning at the mo, ended up about 4%. Had a quality control sample last night and already this is turning into a great beer :party:

it's the first one i've done in a while, took some tips and used bottled water instead of tap, not sure what differance if any this will make
just drinking some coopers lager that i made about 3 mouths ago , tasting quite good now ( for lager)
:party:

I'm fortunate that we're on a well for our water supply and i use it without any chemical additions and never had any problems, but if you're water's not great then probably the best thing to do is treat your tap water with a campden tablet. It'll be alot cheaper than buying water
:cheers:

Very interested so see how this one goes as I would very much like to have a crack at this one after my Admirals Reserve.

the water came in at £3.40 so not bad, my mate a few doors down has a well in his garage, from when the area was farm land , the well was from the house.
may try the well water next.

You buy your water :wha: :wha: :wha: :wha:

Have you tried brewing with your tap water and, as suggested - if you really feel it's warranted - campden tablets :wha:

Anyhow, it was a toss up for me and I passed on this kit and bought Milestone Old Homewrecker instead, keep us posted on how this goes please :thumb:

;)

:cheers:

I look forward to the results and hopefully you can post a pic.

I always buy my water from Lidl as its 25p for 2Ltr bottle, this is nice and cheap and i have had great results to date

:drink:

plumpton said:
I look forward to the results and hopefully you can post a pic.

I always buy my water from Lidl as its 25p for 2Ltr bottle, this is nice and cheap and i have had great results to date

:drink:

Interesting :geek:

Have you had abysmal results from your tapwater :wha: :wha:

Latest posts

Back