Worlds strongest beer?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a bit more of a read up on Brewmeister. Seem very shady. I believe tests were done on some bottles and they were nowhere near that strength. The brewer said after that revelation that he would be adding pure alcohol to the base beer to get to that strength. Shyster

Have a bit more of a read up on Brewmeister. Seem very shady. I believe tests were done on some bottles and they were nowhere near that strength. The brewer said after that revelation that he would be adding pure alcohol to the base beer to get to that strength. Shyster

You're right, I think Brewdog called them out on it and it turned out to be something like 14%.

This company brews almost exclusively for the export market. Probably because they know what we would say if we could get hold of their beer in UK shops. Shame really, I get the impression that this company brews a load of rubbish and it doesn't send a good message to our friends abroad!

Yup, I've read up about this lot before and not only that had some of their beers too.

First encounter was at Aberdeen's CAMRA Ale Festival. I spoke to the guys and they did seem young and inexperienced. I was waiting for their beer labelled 'X' as far as I remember, it was 10%.

Finally once the keg had settled I got to try it... I remember NOTHING after that apart from waking up on my brothers couch!

I think they are in some way related to the new-ish brewpub in Aberdeen (Bottle Cap Brewery) and the beers there are nothing special.

This kind of propaganda is not what craft beer is all about and these boys are cowboys in the art, in my opinion.

Back