WOW advice

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellz Bellz

Reaction score
I see that lemon juice is added in some of the WOW recipes. Is there a rule as to when lemon juice should be added?

Also:

If I wanted a sweet WOW, how much Splenda would you recommend?

Thanks.

I no longer use lemon juice and didn't really notice when I stopped, I don't use splenda but used to put in a teaspoon of sugar per litre, you could stop it at 1000.

thanks, i was so busy trying to figure out what it meant i forgot the search function. Is there a WOB? (Worzel's Orange Beer)

I hope not, the orange wine was (for me) awful but it did get me into making supermarket juice wine and i have made many gallons of different types over the years.

I'm thinking about trying some Lemon wine with the addition of some ginger. gawd nose what it will end up like. I can't decide whether to include the ginger or not

Why not follow one of the many recipes in the thread i linked to at least then you will have a decent chance of making something drinkable.

Make hard lemonade.

I've got a thread on it on here

Staff

I'll give it a go, then find summin to do with 4 trees full of pears and the other assorted fruit that the jaspers haven't ruined.

Latest posts

Back