how much sugar

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjay

Reaction score
I have 3 liters of juice with a specific gravity of 1.020. How much sugar do I need to add to achieve a specific gravity of 1.090?

I've tried an online calculator, and it suggests adding 275.4 grams of sugar. so just wanted to check this was right

Could anyone provide a reliable link to a calculator that can help determine the amounts of sugar and yeast required? For future reference, please.

I dont have a link but if you aim for total sugar of 1100g in 23 litres and let it ferment to .990 you will end with 13 %ABV.

I have 3 liters of juice with a specific gravity of 1.020. How much sugar do I need to add to achieve a specific gravity of 1.090?

I've tried an online calculator, and it suggests adding 275.4 grams of sugar. so just wanted to check this was right

Could anyone provide a reliable link to a calculator that can help determine the amounts of sugar and yeast required? For future reference, please.
What kind of juice?

Back