yey!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been off the wire for a couple of weeks due to broadband providers being knobs so hey ho! I'm back.. what did I miss?

Apparently, a new law passed in Parliament saying that anyone found calling broadband providers knobs has to make anyone with the initials MM 40 pints of a beer of their choice...
Welcome back!

Yes, I'm going to do this Amarillo single hop pale Steve. Had the ingredients here for a few weeks so tomorrow is my brewday!

On another note I just checked on my patersbier and it seems all of the gas has escaped from my corny. It has a brand new lid and everything is tight on it. I serviced it before I used it (new rings and food grade grease) so I'm just wondering what has happened? It was pressurised to 30psi and crash cooled to 2 degrees. Hmmm.. I think I should have maybe left it out of the beer fridge?

Yes, I'm going to do this Amarillo single hop pale Steve. Had the ingredients here for a few weeks so tomorrow is my brewday!

On another note I just checked on my patersbier and it seems all of the gas has escaped from my corny. It has a brand new lid and everything is tight on it. I serviced it before I used it (new rings and food grade grease) so I'm just wondering what has happened? It was pressurised to 30psi and crash cooled to 2 degrees. Hmmm.. I think I should have maybe left it out of the beer fridge?

I love Amarillo hops i think Clibit gave me a recipe at some point, sorry cant help you with the corny never used them , hope your brew day goes ok anyway

Latest posts

Back