yippeeee i have an interview

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titch

Landlord.
Reaction score
interview monday 3pm :D

not sure if its is the job for me but im going anyway

i can have a practice and see what they want

not as much money as i was on, but no call out

unclepumble said:
Good Luck whats it doing? i think reading between the lines it is 2nd line support for an ISP, i prefer 3rd line or more technical not just call answering

& what do you want to do if its not the job for you? as above or maybe retrain

UP

Perhaps totally irrelevant, but I read ISP as imterweb type stuff?

If so, I need a few things doing to my web site that you may be able to do for a bit of.............pm me for details.... :nono:

Good luck!

I used to do this for an isp company and i enjoyed it in a strange sort of way.

It's not paticularly taxing work by any means but if they're willing to train you up as the company I worked for were, you can't go far wrong.

-Paul

Better than first line of support that's for sure. You shouldn't be getting the calls about the internet being down when the router isn't plugged in, etc etc.

Good luck with the interview!!

well interview went well
but i had my doubts as they wanted 1 in 2 weekends due to shift patterns and sometimes 7 days then a block of days off

anyway got the answer today

"Unfortunately we will not be progressing your application further in this instance. Although your general feedback was positive, the Manager thought you were likely to get bored in an office based role as you stated you didn’t like doing the same tasks repeatedly. This role is very much repetitive and the Manager did not think it would be suitable for you."

sounds about right i did indicate that i need to be stimulated in my work and keep my grey matter working

onwards and upwards

Nevermind, hopefully something more suitable for you will come up soon.

IMO, so long as you are keeping a roof over your head it is better not to be in a job you hate...

Good luck with the job search

Latest posts

Back