Your recipes for drink mixing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wkd and amaretto is awesome! It turns green and tastes great.

My dads into rusty nails at the moment - whisky and drambui. I can't comment here...

If you want to get very drunk very quickly, then a car bomb. Half pint of Guinness in a pint glass, a shot glass of Tia Maria, JD and Bailey's, drop the shot glass in and down it. Strangely not too bad to drink though.....

Or Apple Jack. JD and cloudy apple juice. I'm not a whisky lover by a long shot, but this I could drink all night, even though I'm a vodka person!

stevie1556 said:
If you want to get very drunk very quickly, then a car bomb. Half pint of Guinness in a pint glass, a shot glass of Tia Maria, JD and Bailey's, drop the shot glass in and down it. Strangely not too bad to drink though.....

Or Apple Jack. JD and cloudy apple juice. I'm not a whisky lover by a long shot, but this I could drink all night, even though I'm a vodka person!

That sounds awesome. Might try it with some southern comfort later, as my dad drank all the JD :drunk:

The Caribbean Mindbender

50ml Gold or Silver Rum
100ml Green Ginger Wine
150ml Ginger Ale (Canada Dry by choice)

Serve over ice.

Enjoy responsibly or with a scoop of ice cream floating on top.

:grin:

DirtyC

Turbo Shandy- half a pint of Smirnoff ice mixed with half a pint of lager. Sometimes with a tequila shot. :whistle:

A friend of mine came up with 'Christmas in a Glass'!! It's Amaretto, Jack Daniels & Coke...and really does taste like Xmas in a glass!! :)

Fallen Angel

Pineapple, banana and coconut Smoothie (Innocent Smoothies)
White Rum
Serve with Ice and slice of lime

The Innocent corrupted :lol:

One shot of Jim Beam (35ml)
One shot of Amaro ( Get a good Italian one)
Dash of angostura bitters
Dash of orange juice
Three to four shots of Guiness

Add to a glass with lots of ice in the order above shake and strain into tulip shaped glass to improve aroma etc.

Dad got this from a beer cocktail thing he went to in Dublin.

Dark and Stormy - in a glass of ice put a double shot golden rum, juice of half a lime, dash of angostura bitters and top up with ginger beer. Classy drink. :drink:

stevie1556 said:

If you had added creme de menthe then i would have said Shane MacGowan was in the house. :lol: :lol:

shane-macgowan-e1295298604709.jpg

Latest posts

Back