17°c 🌦️🌧️⛈️

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They changed it from “global warming” to “climate change” when the people in the UK realised it wasn’t actually getting noticeably warmer in our god forsaken corner of the north atlantic!
For a while it was the climate emergency, then last month I heard a new one - global boiling

Here's another lie...."butter is bad for you"..
Not heard that one in a long time, butter is all we eat and agree with you regarding other grease. But when you say "another lie" are you suggesting climate change is not real?

For a while it was the climate emergency, then last month I heard a new one - global boiling
All fed by the media.
Warning of “extreme heat” in Spain etc. it’s august it’s always warm there ffs.
I was in Spain a few years ago and it was near 40c most days and no mention of “severe temps”
Now it’s all we hear on the media. Driving the global warming we’re all doomed unless we kill all the cows cra.p

Watching the first few minutes I thought “if I caught a kid jumping on the bonnet of my car like one did on that blue BMW I’d hold him down under that ******* water”, then a few minutes later it’s been washed up against the wall anyway!!
The green Corsa didn't stand a chance.

Back