February Dark beer competition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I will be judging February Dark beers. This should cover a wide variety of styles, anything from a dark lager up to an imperial stout and everything in between.
Judging will be the weekend starting the 9th of March.

Thank you in advance

I've got a bottle of stout to send..... plus a Black IPA in the FV at the moment, all being well I will send one of those too. I'll contact you nearer the time for details once I'm ready to get something in the post 👍🍻

If it turns out OK I'll send a bottle of my Guinness clone. As there is quite a bit of ill sentiment to the behemoth and their product do I get extra points if it tastes awful ? ;)

Scrap my entry @samale
My one remaining bottle of new year beer (that I had been saving for this comp!) was put out on the side in the kitchen yesterday to be posted today, and my daughter's boyfriend was round last night and drank it.

Needless to say, he was then beaten to death with said bottle and his remains buried under the patio

Dark mild has just arrived. Would you like me to keep this at room temp to allow more time for it to condition. Or is it good to put in the fridge. Cheers
Must be someone else’s. I haven’t sent mine yet?

Mystery mild

Latest posts

Back