Dublin Porter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Beardy's link I've discovered the Dublin Porter is on sale at Brewbot. I've been meaning to go and sample the pub anyway so it gives me a further reason to go.

I was discussing with another forumite about a possible Belfast Bottle Swop for XMas. I'm sure I'll call in some time in the next few weeks but it could be a good meeting place for an XMas get together, swop bottles and have a bit of banter?

West indies porter is the better of the two. But my favourite has got to be Guinness foreign extra. Fullers London porter is much better than anything Guinness produce. Would have that all day long. Unless Anchor Porter is available of course

I still haven't tried a West Indian Porter, it's pretty popular in the Tesco's I go to and it's been sold out the last 2 times I've looked.

What brought me back to this thread was I had a pint of Guinness' Hop House 13. I must say that was a smashing commercial beer and it helped me understand how hops can affect a beer. I've a Schwarzbier planned for my next beer but I'll be trying something hoppy after that.

Latest posts

Back