Football Banter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all

sorry ive not posted in so long

im one disapointed leicester fan after being at the match today i would of thought we could have done better

i havent seen it on sky yet but looked like cardiff wanted it more than we did. either way looking forward to raking to them on wednesday

blackpool vs leicester final

Cant believe Heskey the Donkey has ben picked over Darren Bent.
Bent has proved his worth last season by scoring goals and plenty of them, what's Heskey done? nothing as usual except play like a lump of lard.

corby_brewer said:
Bent has proved his worth last season by scoring goals and plenty of them, what's Heskey done? nothing as usual except play like a lump of lard.

I so totally agree. Its ********.

:drink:
corby_brewer said:

:lol: he is an england joke - even he laughs when he misses open goals :nono: no one expects him to score and he never does! Up front with baby girraffe legs ( crouch :? ) its the world cup not a safari :(

lets hope rooney, gerrard, lampard and defoe deliver

Never gone into a world cup so pessimistic, must getting old but at least I wont get fed up when we go out.

Thanks folks, I'm about to leave for w**k, where a few of my w**kmates are quite serious about their football.

I haven't got the faintest idea what a Heskey or a Bent are, but I can have fun getting the rest of them wound up with this. :whistle:

He can`t really loose though -up to 16 million quid payoff :shock: :shock:

thats a few brews :lol:

corby_brewer said:

If you play Shrek you have to play Heskey. Rooney hardley ever scores for England when Heskey is not in the team.

corby_brewer said:
Say we are premier league, say we are premier league. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Just to say how glad I am that West Brom made it to the premier league, and I hope they play just as well on the return leg :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aleman said:
Just to say how glad I am that West Brom made it to the premier league, and I hope they play just as well on the return leg :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

dennisking said:
United 1 - City 6 wonder what odds you would have got for that score.

I'm glad Man utd got a thumping for a change, reckon city will take them all the way this season

Crastney said:
another Villa fan here - can't believe we lost 2-1 to the baggies!

i cant believe big hutts got away with that tackle either, he could have killed shane long! what u make of big eck? Wez on the forum is a villa fan aswell and he wasnt too keen on him, like a lot of villa fans.

Latest posts

Back