Home Brew Competition - March 17

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you accepting entries past the cut off date (31st March)? I've had an incredibly hectic week and not been able to send mine off yet. Would still like to enter mine though.

I'm only Judging on the 7th so as long as it's here before then I'd be happy to accept it u less there are any objections?

There are currently only 3 entries so the more the merrier I would say. 😎👌🍻

If I wasn't judging I'd have put one it. I love a Belgian beer, hence why I forfeited my option to enter to judge! 😜🍻

I must admit I thought it'd be more popular.

I guess you can focus more on tasting, rather than making your way through a huge volume of entries. I expect very thorough feedback [emoji38]
I'll have to open a keg to drink after! Oh well. 😜👌🍻

I've got a sneaking feeling we're going to see lower entries each month now the threads have been moved from the main forum, not entirely sure what can be done to counter it tho.

I've got a sneaking feeling we're going to see lower entries each month now the threads have been moved from the main forum, not entirely sure what can be done to counter it tho.

I only use new posts so didn't realise it had been moved. I think the bigger competitions have been hence less numbers until a more popular style appears.

So tonight is the night! Entries (all 3) are in the fridge awaiting the other judges to arrive.

Will give feedback hopefully before the weekend is out.

Don't drink them too cold :0 The Belgian character will be all but lost!!

It's a beautiful evening for it, a huge shame that there are only three entries :/

I'm up north visiting the out laws and keep getting told off for checking my phone..

He was last activity today at 07:55 AM, he did say -
Sorry all... been a really manic weekend. (Judging, my Birthday and a wedding).

I will make sure the results are up tomorrow. All I can say though for now is it was really close as all three entries were awesome! 😎👌🍻

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry all... been a really manic weekend. (Judging, my Birthday and a wedding).

I will make sure the results are up tomorrow. All I can say though for now is it was really close as all three entries were awesome! 😎👌🍻

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Happy birthday! It was my birthday yesterday also👍

Back