London tower block inferno

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are the authorities when you need them ( both at Grenfell and here!)

The mod team are not here 24/7 and i doubt they read every post in every thread which brings me to reporting posts again, if you have an issue with a post use the report button/link then the mods can quickly discuss it and act accordingly please do not keep quoting the original as all that does is carry the argument on and it makes our job harder as we have to search for all quotes of the original.

They are there already, try to whip people up to riot.
Shameful bunch taking advantage for political reasons.
The residents have the public on side, the last thing they need is for these idiots to sour things.

https://order-order.com

Shameful pictures of people trying to storm the council offices,supposedly people who were living in the Tower Block:nono:.Na,more likely and i think i am pretty damn sure of my facts,Rent a mob were brought in. Those were not(at least the majority) people from the tower block.
Again political manouvering going on behind the scenes,AND the public belive what they see on TV:twisted:.
And what the hell are people doing walking around taking b####y pictures and movies on their phones for ,are these people tragedy tourist's:twisted::twisted::twisted:

And what the hell are people doing walking around taking b####y pictures and movies on their phones for ,are these people tragedy tourist's

So they can post it on sowshal media and say "i was there" and impress their moronic friends.

And what the hell are people doing walking around taking b####y pictures and movies on their phones for ,are these people tragedy tourist's:twisted::twisted::twisted:

The absolutely worst I read in the paper yesterday was a chap who filmed/took pictures of a unidentified body in a body bag, then proceeded to open it. He was jailed for his dispicable actions

And now Corbyn is urging people to take over unoccupied homes in the Kensington area and McDonnell is asking for one million people to take to the streets to overthrow the Government.

The Marxists are really starting to show their true colours now.

Have you got a link to that as I heard JC saying unoccupied houses should be used to house the homeless he didn't say the people themselves should "take over" these houses.

I believe Corbyn was talking about land banking houses. Property's bought mainly by far eastern investors and left to stand empty for several years to rise in price and earn the said investor a tidy profit. Very popular under Boris Johnson's watch.

I believe Corbyn was talking about land banking houses. Property's bought mainly by far eastern investors and left to stand empty for several years to rise in price and earn the said investor a tidy profit. Very popular under Boris Johnson's watch.
Corbyn should shut his gob and all parties should be working together to sort things out and stop all the political gesturing that is going on.:twisted:

No matter what,it still turns into politics, it's easy to spot a Tory btw,strange bunch ............

In my strangeness league, I would put the Labour councillors in Rotherham a few places higher.
You know, the ones who covered up the mass rape of young English girls by Pakistani Muslim men, for the sake of community cohesion.

Shameful pictures of people trying to storm the council offices,supposedly people who were living in the Tower Block:nono:.Na,more likely and i think i am pretty damn sure of my facts,Rent a mob were brought in. Those were not(at least the majority) people from the tower block.
Again political manouvering going on behind the scenes,AND the public belive what they see on TV:twisted:.

The photos strongly suggest that there was a strong Momentum presence at the Grenfell protest. I somehow doubt that even a single one of that lot lived in the block in question.

The photos strongly suggest that there was a strong Momentum presence at the Grenfell protest. I somehow doubt that even a single one of that lot lived in the block in question.
As i said in my post, almost certainly a minority perhaps of residents of that block with shipped in trouble makers amongst them and others.
Oh yes,rent a mob still exists just as it has always done before and are quick and easy to be gathered for a job.:twisted:

I see Adele has got in on the act by visiting the firefighters for a photo shoot:twisted:
b####y people

Latest posts

Back