Spring Thing 2011 - I was there!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
Partly to try to work out how many people attended but also as a sort of record, if you were at the event last weekend pop a post on this thread if you could, if you had a partner there too mention it as +1.

Cheers :thumb:

Oh and .. I "wez" there :thumb:

Sorry, something cropped up at the last minute and I couldn't make it.

My body was on that foreign field. Not too sure where my head was after about 5pm though.

Jon

I'm thinking T-Shirts with the BB & UP black pudding pic with "I Survived THBF Spring Thing 2011" on them.... :hmm:

had a great time was a flying visit, arrived 12pm sat, left around 4am sunday...

ive also been to a festival about me too..... :party: :drunk:

Image005.jpg

Wez said:
I'm thinking T-Shirts with the BB & UP black pudding pic with "I Survived THBF Spring Thing 2011" on them.... :hmm:
I'm thinking “no thank you”.

That's the polite version, first thoughts weren't printable.

How about bringing over one of tubby_shaw's group shots and then trying to work out who wasn't in it?

I love how one of the pictures has captured his amazement, proper hand over mouth wide eyed look!

Regrettably a Sunday morning drift-in, but great to say hello to some of those still there. Will definitely be braving the elements next year!

Latest posts

Back