1st pint of wilko pilsner

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andybernygolly

Reaction score
Well i have just had a sneaky early pint of the wilko pilsner that i pressure barrelled on wednesday and ive realised that i didnt prime the barrell so i have flat beer, on the plus side its a nice drink busy cooling in the shed and the co2 injector seems 2 be working as the barrell thats only half full is nicely pressured so gonna leave it until next sat and have a session in it which means unfortunately fosters for the weeked. Good thing is ive learnt from the numerous mistakes made on this first brew so next one be better again thinkn stout next time any1 advise me of a good kit or is wilko stout ok?

Welcome to the forum. Don't really do stouts myself but read a lot of good things about the Coopers stout, try having a read in the beer kit reviews section to help you decide
:cheers:

Coopers stout....tastes great and is madder than a broadmoor outpatient in the FV :cheers:

Coopers Original Stout. Bomb-proof recipe and tastes atomic.

they seem ok beermaker not to dissimilar to geordie lager kit my grandad used to sly me as a teen lol cheap and do the trick deffo trying the coopers stout though ahead of wilko stout

Latest posts

Back