3000TH MEMBER SOON! Free Tankard to the winner!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've had the offical nod ;) that everything is in order,
and Graysalchemy is the winner of the most sort after prize of ....

~~~~~A THBF Tankard~~~~~~ :mrgreen:

Congratulations :cheers:

You'll have to drop Wez a Pm once he has the glasses in stock around the 5th of November :cool:

In the mean time Let's see how the side bet goes ;)
and is it too soon for the long range bet of 4000th???

muddydisco said:
Well I've had the offical nod ;) that everything is in order,
and Graysalchemy is the winner of the most sort after prize of ....

~~~~~A THBF Tankard~~~~~~ :mrgreen:

Congratulations :cheers:

You'll have to drop Wez a Pm once he has the glasses in stock around the 5th of November :cool:

In the mean time Let's see how the side bet goes ;)
and is it too soon for the long range bet of 4000th???

A big thank you to MD for organising this :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks to the great forum we all play in!
And all the offers and things like this that make it even more enjoyable to play in :cheers:
I think I should be a must that everyone attending the Spring thing should have a huge group photo all with THBF glasses old or new full of beer

muddydisco said:
And all the offers and things like this that make it even more enjoyable to play in :cheers:
I think I should be a must that everyone attending the Spring thing should have a huge group photo all with THBF glasses old or new full of beer

I second that :clap:

So what do reckon?
Steamedbeech, joined 7.27pm, last seen 7.32pm.
Will he ever return?

If he thinks he's got to buy a round ........ NO :whistle:

muddydisco said:

:thumb: :thumb:

I will second that also :thumb: :thumb: , this is such a great forum not only have I learnt everything about brewing but I have a great laugh as well.

Thanks to Steamedbeech for being our 3000 member.

I look forward to receiving my THBF tankard. I will PM wez my details.

Once again many thanks

Alistair

Moley said:
So what do reckon?
Steamedbeech, joined 7.27pm, last seen 7.32pm.
Will he ever return?

OK so I'm tired, its been a busy week etc etc, but when I look at the members list it says MUSTY is the 3000th member and steamedbeech is the 3001st.

Am I committing a serious maths crime here?
:wha:

Don't know how it works in the members list, but I watched the numbers turn to 3000 and Steamedbeech was defo the one :thumb:
I think it might be down to a member being deleted but still showing up on the members list but not on the total number of members.

It's a bit odd, but if someone starts the registration process but doesn't finish it they dont show up, then when they finish it they get put in at the date and time they started the registration process.

confusing or what :wha:

I form part of that group commonly referred to as 'permanently confused'

I quite like it though! :D

:cheers: all!

Latest posts

Back