660ml Bottles.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brizleciderarmy

Regular.
Reaction score
I finally plucked up the energy to have a clear out in the shed and organise my bottles etc. I got an assortment of about 20 660ml beer bottles. Carlsberg, Stella, Heineken etc. Has anyone used these before without incident? Its just that they seem a bit thin and weedy.

I managed to make space for them but if they are no good todays the day they get chucked.

Better get back to sorting this lot out. The place is like a tardis when it comes to the amount of **** in there :lol:

I use a lot of Kingstone Press (aston manor, the same company that make white lightning hahah) bottles and they are pretty thin and cheap but okay. When people like CJJ Berry wrote about bottles splitting all the time, they really really sucked. Just inspect them all for cracks before you use 'em :thumb:

I've just bottled a stout and I used a few of these, 1x Peroni, 1x San Miguel and 2x Budweiser, they seem solid enough but I'll let you know if there's any problems :)

Latest posts

Back