A Distant Brewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Distant being the operative word as I live in Thailand having moved here some 20 years ago from Oxford
Brewing here due to the lack of any locally brewed beers.
Appreciate I cannot take advantage to the ‘offers’ from Sponsors but always interested to read about brewing

Welcome! I am flying out to Thailand on Tuesday. Any recommendations from a local for must-dos in Bangkok and Krabi would be much appreciated!

Welcome! I am flying out to Thailand on Tuesday. Any recommendations from a local for must-dos in Bangkok and Krabi would be much appreciated!
Sorry I cannot help as I live in Udon (Isan) and have no up to date knowledge of either Bangkok or Krabi.
One thing I will say is it's HOT so bring only light clothes and enjoy yourself

Sorry I cannot help as I live in Udon (Isan) and have no up to date knowledge of either Bangkok or Krabi.
One thing I will say is it's HOT so bring only light clothes and enjoy yourself

Yeah, I'd seen that the weather was really hot at the moment. We'll be taking it very very easy. Shorts and lightweight shirts packed. Will probably have to burn them at the end of each day 😂

Yeah, I'd seen that the weather was really hot at the moment. We'll be taking it very very easy. Shorts and lightweight shirts packed. Will probably have to burn them at the end of each day 😂
Should reach the 41/42 ish in an hour or so - thanfully AC helps

Attachments

• Temp.jpg
    Temp.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
Thanks. I'm covered for insurance but it's one of those things you never know how good it is until you need it!

Re rain, I'm hoping for clear mornings and rain from 1 or 2 pm.
Nothing certain of course so I'll play it by ear.
Good to hear from you.
Matt

Latest posts

Back