A quick hello

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCluelessBrewer

Reaction score
Hi All,

Pleasure to be here and looking forward to learning from everyone. Currently in the process of fermenting my very first pale ale.

Equipment:
- Brewzilla Gen 4
- Grainfather SF70

I prefer bottling to kegging (which I realize isn't the status quo!).

Cheers,
Jord

Welcome to the forum.
You will finds loads of advice some of it conflicting so read between the lines is what I say
Re bottling V's kegging it's what suits you that matters so carryon.
Ps I keg :laugh8:

Thanks for the welcome. To be completely honest, my main reason for choosing the bottling route initially is that I am a bit OCD-ish and so quite like the feeling of "curating" each beer into the bottle and manually adding the secondary fermentation sugars. Additionally, I am pretty intimidated by the whole keg / co2 / pressure / equipment / cost get up!

Thanks for the welcome. To be completely honest, my main reason for choosing the bottling route initially is that I am a bit OCD-ish and so quite like the feeling of "curating" each beer into the bottle and manually adding the secondary fermentation sugars. Additionally, I am pretty intimidated by the whole keg / co2 / pressure / equipment / cost get up!
It’s only the cost issue that held me back initially, but now i have a 2 keg set up and would never go back to bottling. Except for any extra wort that i can’t fit into the kegs, i do bottle that as you can’t let that go to waste can you.

Latest posts

Back